AISPO grows with voluntary contributions from people who believe in its work.
Every donation, no matter how big or small, allows us to continue what we’ve been passionately doing for the past 30 years: bettering the health of people, all over the world.
– Because health is one of the most important, invaluable and inalienable human rights
– AISPO is an NGO that has existed for more than 30 years, and has accumulated experience and expertise in the health sector
– AISPO Is one of the few NGOs in Italy that focuses its work exclusively on health, including at a highly specialized level
– Our work is high quality: we benefit from the excellence of San Raffaele Hospital (and its doctors, nurses, technicians and other staff)
– AISPO is a small NGO (and it has deliberately remained this way): we know all our employees and we have close relationships with each one
– AISPO is recognized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which often draws us to operate in crisis areas and to work with many other national and international public institutions (universities, the UN, etc ..)
Please note that donations to AISPO (which always come with a certificate of donation), provided together with the bank deposit receipt, are considered tax-deductible expenses that can reduce your taxable income, lowering your tax bill.
TO MAKE A BANK TRANSFER
Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Barlassina
IBAN code IT13 E083 7432 4800 0000 0103 514
BIC code CCRTIT2TBAR