Duhok, Iraqi Kurdistan
To improve accessibility to quality health services and improve the protection of internally displaced persons, refugees and host communities with special attention to children and adolescents with disabilities and chronic diseases.
- To improve the accessibility of quality health services and to improve the protection of IDPs, refugees and host communities with particular attention to children and adolescents with disabilities and chronic diseases:
- Technical evaluation of available services
- Light Rehabilitation and Furniture at the Hevi Pediatric Hospital Outpatient Clinics
- Design and implementation of a training programme
- Mobile territorial supervision and clinical tutoring teams
- Development of standardized tools for patient registration and follow-up
- Production of educational and awareness-raising material
- Supply of technical aids and psychomotor equipment
- Supply of drugs for children with type 1 diabetes and thalassemia
- Analysis and return of patient data from the Hevi Pediatric Teaching Hospital, Thalassemia Centre (TC), Early Detection of Childhood Disability Center (EDCDC) and 27 PHC (Primary Health Care Center) of the Duhok Governorate.