MAECI: 599.805 euro
Port Said, Egypt
KIND OF INTERVENTION
This project is developed in cooperation with University of Sassari
Duration: November 2014 – October 2017
Total amount: € 843,560.00 Total
Financed by MAECI: € 586,005.00
The activities of the project are still ongoing.
These are the main activities of the projects:
– Training of trainers: beneficiaries teachers from the faculty of the School of Nursing (theoretical teaching methods through distance learning)
– Training of trainers: tutors and mentors in their educational activities of practical training
– Organization of periods of trainings in Italian and International excellent academic facilities
– Provision of tools / aids educational
– Development of research activities related to the priority issues of health care
– Organisation of workshops / conferences for the dissemination of the results of the project’s researches
– Organization of missions with experts from Italy to coordinate and develop on-site activities
Beneficiaries of the project:
The teaching staff of the nursing school that will see improved their teaching ability.
The headquarters staff of training that will see improved their clinical skills to better face the responsibility to work as tutors for the students of the nursing school.
Finally, the patients who have benefited and will benefit from the improved services thanks to the training of personnel.