KIND OF INTERVENTION
The project aims to improve the health conditions of Internally Displaced People and the host community in the Zakho district, contributing to the development of better emergency \ urgency services at Zakho Emergency Hospital through training activities and civil works.
- Construction and equipment of a new Laboratory of about 260 sqm at Zakho Emergency Hospital
- Construction of a dormitory for ambulance operators
- Training to the laboratory personnel
- Training to 10 ambulance operators
- Training to a total of 50 health operators in Duhok Governorate.