Port Sudan, Sudan
General Objective: Support the Red Sea health system by strengthening primary health care services in order to reduce the state’s morbidity and mortality rates
Specific Objective: Specific Objective: Strengthening communicable disease prevention, management and treatment services, ANC and MCH services, including nutrition services, and the referral system to benefit the vulnerable population in Red Sea State.
- 1.1 Light rehabilitation of 3 health centers.
- 1.2 Training of health staff of health centers on basic health services and communicable diseases.
- 1.3 Strengthening of basic health services including data collection and referral system.
- 1.4 Health promotion campaign on good hygiene practices and basic health services.
- 1.5 Provision of equipment furnishings drugs and consumables.
- 1.6 Training of health personnel on maternal and child services and nutrition.
- 1.7 Strengthening maternal child and nutrition services including data collection and referral system.
- 1.8 Provision of drugs, supplements and minerals for nutrition services.
- 1.9 Health promotion campaign on maternal and child services and nutrition screening.
- 1.10 Strengthening the referral system for severe malnutrition cases, pediatric emergencies, and obstetric emergencies