- Gynecologist for paid missions in Iraqi Kurdistan (Duhok)
- proficient in English language
- available for 2 or more missions, each mission with a 1 month duration
- Obstetrician in the Maternity ward and in MCH service (Wau – South Sudan)
- Management of pregnant women admitted in the ward: doctor visits- procedures – reporting – detection of vital signs (P.A. Temp. Partograph, fetal heart, diagnostic requests (lab – U / S, etc.). Administering therapeutic medicines as prescribed by doctors.
- Management of postpartum care of mothers and newborn babies, with particular attention to the detection of postpartum complications to be reported to the responsible physician.
- Evaluation of clinical risks.
- Preparation of the patient for the operating room and other activities in cases of obstetric emergency, if instructed by the doctor.
- Ensure hygiene standards of patients’ personal hygiene and of the environment throughout the service.
- Ensure correct dressing techniques for patients undergoing surgery.
- Ensure the correct compilation of all patient documentation.
- Monitor the correct management of the department’s drugs and materials.
- Respect service shifts.
- Training on the Job for all staff of the maternity service, aimed at improving their skills.
- Ensure supervision and monitoring of the MCH services including reproductive health activities (according to Hospital guidelines).
For more information: